Photo Day is Friday, October 16th! Additional information is available on the attached poster.
The in-school students will be photographed in the morning, but Transitional Learners are welcomed to come to school starting at 1:30 PM for photos. The photographer will be set up in the gym. Transitional Learners can enter and exit through the gym doors, maintaining physical distancing guidelines. There is plenty of space for the line-up to extend from the gym all the way to South Arm Pool with 2 metre distancing. So long as your children are in line by 2:30 PM, the photographer will stay to take their photos.
Just a reminder, although parents may wait in the line with their children, parents are not allowed in the gym itself. Also, please park on the South Arm Pool side of the parking lot (turn right) to minimize traffic for end of day pick up of in-school students.
Finally, please do not wear green on photo day!
Photo Day Tips from the Photographer
Before photo day
- If you suspect you’ll need a haircut before photo day, aim to have it done a week ahead of time.
- Check to make sure your uniform or clothing for photo day is clean and wrinkle free.
- Practice your smile and posture in front of a mirror before photo day.
On your photo day
- Wear bright and solid colours for school portraits because it emphasizes your face.
- Wearing long sleeves allows the face to stand out more as well.
- You might want to bring a comb to make sure your hair is perfect right before your picture.
- If you normally wear glasses, feel free to wear them for your photos. Our photographers are trained to reduce glare on the lens.
- Remember to relax and have fun.